How it Works
How it works:
- The decorating studio runs in 90 minute sessions, and all the pottery and sponges are handmade here on the premises. We make the sponges so it makes decorating easy and fun. You won’t find this exact process anywhere else!
- The studio is suitable for adults and children (School age and older). You can come as an individual, or with friends. Our studio is perfect for celebrating life events such as Hen Parties, ** Birthdays**, team building and other celebrations. Create something for yourself, or a personal gift for a loved one!
- Average spend for the studio is usually between £25-28 per person, and this covers a variety of pieces. Letter plaques start at £16. This price guide is subject to availability, and during busy periods we may run out of particular items more quickly. We have an extensive selection of blank pottery (Bisque ware) that you choose from, some examples are mugs, bowls, plaques and jugs.
- You then pick your hand cut sponges from our vast selection, we have Harry Potter, Star Wars, woodland creatures, flowers, cars and many more! We are constantly creating new sponges for the studio to have something that appeals to everyone, meaning there are new sponges for repeat visits.
- Our staff are on hand to give an initial demonstration, and then provide any extra help during your visit. They are able to help finish pieces off by banding the rims of plates or mugs with a solid colour, or by creating beautiful coloured swirls in jugs and vases, and we can personalise pieces if required.
- We will take some contact details and a payment at the end of your visit, and then your pottery will go through a glaze firing, and should be back with you between 7-10 working days. (Postage can be arranged at an added cost.)
- We do have an age limit for the decorating studio, toddlers will not have access to the colours and sponges, but are very welcome to do handprints and footprints as long as parents then finish the decorating. Children under 4 years of age will require 1-2-1 help from an accompanying adult.
- Booking is required for Saturdays and during school holidays to avoid any disappointment. You can do this by phoning the workshop Tuesday-Saturday between 9am-5pm, or by using the booking request form on our website. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive confirmation of your booking (this will come to you either as an email reply, or a phone call)
- Our café is always open during studio visits, and you are welcome to eat and drink at your pottery table. Food and drinks can be pre-booked for team building groups on weekdays. Dogs are also very welcome during studio sessions.
Due to social distancing, we strongly advise to book your experience ahead of time to avoid any disappointment. Feel free to give us a call or click the button below.Book Now
Celebrate a special birthday or land-mark event by getting together and getting creative. Discover your inner child with the many sponges to choose from, make your day memorable.
Book your children's creative birthday party at Eden. Not only will they have a fun filled time, they will have their own creative masterpiece to use forever.
Sitting down together, sharing creative ideas and comparing masterpieces, brings a group together. Sponge printing is a unique personality test, discover who your team-mates really are.
We tick the creative box in any fun-filled Hen Day. Alongside our huge range of patterns, your party can use our bridal themed set of sponges, to make your pieces unique.
Large groups and organisations can book studio for block periods. Refreshments on arrival or afterwards will be up to you. The bigger the group, the bigger the fun!
Capture a moment in time. We can help you print your babies footprint or Childs hands onto plates, mugs or tiles. They make great gifts for family members.
That’s not all!
We’re happy to accomodate all types of group, all we ask is that you ring in advance to book so we can assure you have ample space and we are able to cater accordinglyMake Enquiry